




Across the Ocean Blue
I had the privilege of going on a cruise last week with some of my church family and we had a great time. We boarded the ship Saturday and returned on Thursday.
Sunday we were at sea all day, so I had a chance to explore the ship, it was huge!! And beautiful! Saturday night we ate in the formal dining room, where the waiter actually lays the napkin in your lap, oh boy!! It was neat for a one time thing, but those of you that know me, know I am a country girl who doesn't go for all the hootie tootie stuff.
Monday we spent the day at Half Moon Cay, oh, boy!!! This is a private inland owned by Carnival, it looked like a dream land. Something you see in the movies. I got in the water up to my neck and played. The water was so peaceful. We ate lunch on the inland, returned to the ship to change and then went back to take pictures. We got caught in the rain, but it was loads of fun.
Tuesday we visited Nassau and rode in a taxi. That man drove like a crazy person on the wrong side of the rode. He was zipping in and out of traffic and blowing the horn like crazy. But it was fun. We shopped and took pictures then boarded the ship.
Wednesday we spent another day at sea and rested before coming home. I had a blast and can't wait to go again.
Labels: Across the Ocean Blue

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home